Jello Grape Balls

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jello Grape Balls

I made this for no apparent reason aside from having both grapes and Jello around. The recipe calls for 'Jolly Rancher' flavored Jello but I just used the regular kind.

I may be psychic since one of the neighbors asked us over for distanced cocktails and I brought this. It was a big hit on a hot day. They are pretty attractive.

Dinner then Dessert

I added 'sparkle' sugar to the mixes and I assume it added something to the eye appeal. I used Lemon, Lime, Cherry, and Orange because I had those. Now, I will have to make one of those tedious 'stained glass' desserts to use up the remnants. It was worth it. I don't see why you couldn't use sugar-free Jello if you omit my sparkle sugar addition.

Very easy although it takes a bit of time. Use toothpicks.
    "Alexa, slaughter the fatted calf."

Originally posted by Gingersnap View Post
    I made this for no apparent reason aside from having both grapes and Jello around. The recipe calls for 'Jolly Rancher' flavored Jello but I just used the regular kind.

I may be psychic since one of the neighbors asked us over for distanced cocktails and I brought this. It was a big hit on a hot day. They are pretty attractive.

Dinner then Dessert

I added 'sparkle' sugar to the mixes and I assume it added something to the eye appeal. I used Lemon, Lime, Cherry, and Orange because I had those. Now, I will have to make one of those tedious 'stained glass' desserts to use up the remnants. It was worth it. I don't see why you couldn't use sugar-free Jello if you omit my sparkle sugar addition.

Very easy although it takes a bit of time. Use toothpicks.
    Six foot straws?
    If it pays, it stays

Comment

Originally posted by Frostbit View Post
      Six foot straws?
      Nah, just sitting or standing apart. It was fun but kind of awkward.
      "Alexa, slaughter the fatted calf."

Comment

Working...
      X