X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What career should you actually have?

Click here!!

FIREFIGHTER

"You are a very strong person, quick on your feet, fast thinker and the owner of a very big, brave heart. You accomplish great things, but are always very modest about it. You were meant to save other people's lives"
    If it pays, it stays

Writer

You have a skill for language, your imagination is vast and you are artistic and creative. Your brain is just overflowing with ideas, and all you have to do is get a piece of paper and share it with the world. You were born to turn words into magical stories
    I have done a great deal of technical writing.

I'm pretty over it.
    "Alexa, slaughter the fatted calf."

Comment

Architect

You have an eye for detail and a skill for design. You have a hunger for accomplishing great things, and the proper combination between imagination and will power to make those great things come true. You were meant to create great buildings with the creative power of your mind
      Not even close. Architecture is too arty/trendy/bullshit.
      "Faith is nothing but a firm assent of the mind : which, if it be regulated, as is our duty, cannot be afforded to anything but upon good reason, and so cannot be opposite to it."
      -John Locke

"It's all been melded together into one giant, authoritarian, leftist scream."
      -Newman

Comment

Originally posted by scott View Post
        Not even close. Architecture is too arty/trendy/bullshit.
        When I got "Firefighter" I thought .... yeah right, a union battling with the city... that's me.
        If it pays, it stays

Comment

Originally posted by Frostbit View Post
          When I got "Firefighter" I thought .... yeah right, a union battling with the city... that's me.
          The description fits you even if the title does not.

"You are a very strong person, quick on your feet, fast thinker and the owner of a very big, brave heart. You accomplish great things, but are always very modest about it. You were meant to save other people's lives"

Comment

JUDGE

You have a good sense of truth, you are very calculated, you don't like to make rash decisions, and you always make sure to see both sides of every situation. You were meant to bring this world some justice

Comment

I should be a writer.

Comment

Originally posted by Hondo View Post
                I should be a writer.
                Dude,

Unless you pick up the tempo it ain't gonna happen.

Cheers
                Jim
                If it pays, it stays

Comment

Originally posted by Frostbit View Post
                  Dude,

Unless you pick up the tempo it ain't gonna happen.

Cheers
                  Jim
                  The same could be said for you.
                  "Faith is nothing but a firm assent of the mind : which, if it be regulated, as is our duty, cannot be afforded to anything but upon good reason, and so cannot be opposite to it."
                  -John Locke

"It's all been melded together into one giant, authoritarian, leftist scream."
                  -Newman

Comment

Originally posted by Hondo View Post
                    I should be a writer.
                    Same
                    Colonel Vogel : What does the diary tell you that it doesn't tell us?

Professor Henry Jones : It tells me, that goose-stepping morons like yourself should try *reading* books instead of *burning* them!

Comment

Scientist —

You are a very analytic, calculated and smart. Your thirst for knowledge knows no boundaries, you always question everything and are always looking for something new to explore. You were meant to invent and discover new things this world has never known before.

What a bunch of horse squeeze.
                      “Any sufficiently advanced capitalism is indistinguishable from rent seeking.” ~ =j

Comment

Working...
                      X