Biden & Firearms

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Adam View Post

Couldn't get used to the fact that things aren't exactly "laboratory conditions" when you're a four-day dogsled ride from the nearest airport? That maybe you have to adapt and use what you've got instead of what you wish you had?
    Exactly

Many times the med students couldn't understand how much patience is required and careful framing of the questions in order to get a succinct history from a native patient.

Med student, "How often do you have a headache"?

Yup'ik, "Sometimes I always have a headache."

Med student, "Is it sometimes or always"?

Yup'ik, "Yah"

If it pays, it stays

Comment

Norma had a sale a few weeks ago. 50 rounds 124gr. FMJ for 17.50, box of .22 long rifle LRN (about $5-$6 depending where you shop) free. Free shipping, no limit.

Not great, but a decent add to the stash price.
      We are so fucked.

Comment

Originally posted by gary m View Post
        Norma had a sale a few weeks ago. 50 rounds 124gr. FMJ for 17.50, box of .22 long rifle LRN (about $5-$6 depending where you shop) free. Free shipping, no limit.

Not great, but a decent add to the stash price.
        No shipping to us.
        If it pays, it stays

Comment

Originally posted by Frostbit View Post

No shipping to us.
          I kind of doubt they can ship ammo to CA at all. Does anyone know? I don't know Norma.
          "Think as I think," said a man,
          "Or you are abominably wicked;
          You are a toad."
          And after I had thought of it,
          I said: "I will, then, be a toad." - Stephen Crane

Comment

Originally posted by Celeste Chalfonte View Post

I kind of doubt they can ship ammo to CA at all. Does anyone know? I don't know Norma.
            Alaska: Due to shipping restrictions, NormaShooting does not ship to the state of Alaska.

California: All orders must ship to an FFL. Please email a copy of the FFL to [email protected] BEFORE ordering.

Connecticut: Due to local regulations, NormaShooting can only ship ammunition to residents of Connecticut if they provide ONE of the following valid documents:

(1) A permit to carry a pistol or revolver.
            (2) A permit to sell at retail a pistol or revolver.
            (3) An eligibility certificate for a pistol or revolver.
            (4) A long gun eligibility certificate.
            (5) An ammunition certificate and motor vehicle operator’s license, passport or other valid form of identification issued by the federal government or a state or municipal government that contains such person’s date of birth and photograph.
            (6) Law Enforcement ID (Local, State, Federal)
            (7) Military ID

Please upload the document during checkout or email to [email protected] BEFORE ordering.

Hawaii: Due to shipping restrictions, NormaShooting does not ship to the state of Hawaii.

Illinois: We ship ammunition to the rest of the state of Illinois, but you must provide ONE of the following valid documents:
            (1) FOID and IL drivers license/ID
            (2) Concealed carry license and IL drivers license/ID
            (3) Law Enforcement purchase order (Local, State, Federal)
            (4) Military purchase order

Please upload the document during checkout or email to [email protected] BEFORE ordering.

Massachusetts: Due to local regulations, NormaShooting does not ship to Massachusetts.

New Jersey: Buyers of handgun or hollowpoint ammunition need to provide ONE of the following::

(1) NJ firearm purchaser ID
            (2) Handgun purchase permit
            (3) Handgun carry permit
            (4) Law Enforcement ID (Local, State, Federal)
            (5) Military ID

New York: All orders must ship to an FFL. Please upload a copy of the valid FFL during checkout or email to [email protected] BEFORE ordering.

Washington DC: Due to local regulations, NormaShooting does not ship to Washington D.C.
            We are so fucked.

Comment

Originally posted by gary m View Post

Thanks. Figures. And the FFL probably tacks on a handling charge that negates the savings.

Maybe I'll just go shopping in Nevada when we make our annual pilgrimage to Tahoe.
              "Think as I think," said a man,
              "Or you are abominably wicked;
              You are a toad."
              And after I had thought of it,
              I said: "I will, then, be a toad." - Stephen Crane

Comment

Originally posted by Celeste Chalfonte View Post

Thanks. Figures. And the FFL probably tacks on a handling charge that negates the savings.

Maybe I'll just go shopping in Nevada when we make our annual pilgrimage to Tahoe.
                Basically, you are fucked...

https://www.minutemanreview.com/how-to-buy-ammo-in-california/

We are so fucked.

Comment

Working...
                X