California state senator makes fool of self; is mocked mercilessly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• California state senator makes fool of self; is mocked mercilessly

So, California state senator Kevn De Leon said a bunch of really stupid stuff trying to sound like he knew WTF he was talking about, and then of course a bunch of people who actually did know what they were talking about all pointed at him and laughed.

Among his stupid statements were jewels like:

"Currently, no one knows they exist until after a crime has been committed," said de Leon, a leading candidate to take over as Senate leader next year.
    Which, of course is sort of like saying "no one knows that someone is committing a crime cooking meth in their cheap motel room until after they are discovered cooking meth in their cheap motel room." It's just dumber than dirt, but he's pretty desperate to gin up as much fear and outrage as he possibly can because, well, that's what statists do.

In addition, he spewed a whole lot of abject nonsense that has no basis in knowledge or reality whatsoever. To wit:

“This is a ghost gun,” de Leon begins, holding an unloaded rifle in his hands. “This right here has the ability with a .30-caliber clip to disperse with 30 bullets within half a second. Thirty magazine clip in half a second.”
    About the only word he managed to use accurately in those three sentences is "gun." The rest is just stupidity.

Video of stupid on parade:

Well, now Aero Precision out of Tacoma has decided to respond.

Presenting the AR-15 Ghost Gun, designated the G-15, complete with serial number:

It's been ten years since that lonely day I left you
    In the morning rain, smoking gun in hand
    Ten lonely years but how my heart, it still remembers
    Pray for me, momma, I'm a gypsy now

It's so funny how liberals say that fear is rooted in ignorance and then they prove it every time they try and scare people about guns.

What an idiot!
    "Faith is nothing but a firm assent of the mind : which, if it be regulated, as is our duty, cannot be afforded to anything but upon good reason, and so cannot be opposite to it."
    -John Locke

"It's all been melded together into one giant, authoritarian, leftist scream."
    -Newman

Comment

Well, it sounds like the guy broke a bunch of laws using his "ghost" gun. More laws will do what exactly?
      "Alexa, slaughter the fatted calf."

Comment

Working...
      X