This would have been much better-solved with a bullet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This would have been much better-solved with a bullet

Oslo — Norwegian mass murderer Anders Breivik threatened to go on hunger strike for better video games and other perks to alleviate his "torture"-like prison conditions, in a letter received by AFP Friday.

The right-wing extremist -- who killed 77 people in a bombing and shooting rampage on July 22, 2011 -- enclosed a typed list of 12 demands sent to prison authorities in November.

He described as "torture" the conditions in two prisons -- Ila near Oslo and Skien in southeast Norway -- where he is serving out a 21-year sentence.

The demands include better conditions for his daily walk and the right to communicate more freely with the outside world, which he argues are in line with European rights legislation.

He also demanded the replacement of a PlayStation 2 games console for a more recent PS3 "with access to more adult games that I get to choose myself" as well as a sofa or armchair instead of a "painful" chair.

"Other inmates have access to adult games while I only have the right to play less interesting kids games. One example is "Rayman Revolution", a game aimed at three year olds," wrote the 35-year-old convicted killer.
    1. Someone really just needs to shoot this oxygen thief and put him out of the rest of the world's misery.
    2. Absent that, they should just schedule daily opportunities for taxpayers to come out to the prison and punch him dead in the mouth. Make it a tax incentive or something: pay your taxes, get a ticket to punch Breivik in the mouth.
    3. This is why my give-a-damn is not just broken, but completely shattered when it comes to people complaining about GTMO: you whiners literally think that prisoners should be given Barcaloungers and big-screen TVs with PlayStations.
    4. They should not only encourage the hunger strike, they should help participate in it. Stop serving him food. Period. The problem will take care of itself soon enough.
    5. I'll be on the lookout for AFP stories that describe all of the violent Leftists out there as "left-wing extremists." I'm guessing I'll be looking for a while.
    It's been ten years since that lonely day I left you
    In the morning rain, smoking gun in hand
    Ten lonely years but how my heart, it still remembers
    Pray for me, momma, I'm a gypsy now

They should give him the PS-3 like he wants. The one with the special one of a kind 50,000 volt control handle.
    If it pays, it stays

Comment

Originally posted by Frostbit View Post
      They should give him the PS-3 like he wants. The one with the special one of a kind 50,000 volt control handle.
      Hmmmm....

You may well be on to something here.

It's been ten years since that lonely day I left you
      In the morning rain, smoking gun in hand
      Ten lonely years but how my heart, it still remembers
      Pray for me, momma, I'm a gypsy now

Comment

Originally posted by Adam View Post
        1. Someone really just needs to shoot this oxygen thief and put him out of the rest of the world's misery.
        2. Absent that, they should just schedule daily opportunities for taxpayers to come out to the prison and punch him dead in the mouth. Make it a tax incentive or something: pay your taxes, get a ticket to punch Breivik in the mouth.
        3. This is why my give-a-damn is not just broken, but completely shattered when it comes to people complaining about GTMO: you whiners literally think that prisoners should be given Barcaloungers and big-screen TVs with PlayStations.
        4. They should not only encourage the hunger strike, they should help participate in it. Stop serving him food. Period. The problem will take care of itself soon enough.
        5. I'll be on the lookout for AFP stories that describe all of the violent Leftists out there as "left-wing extremists." I'm guessing I'll be looking for a while.
        Don't waste a bullet on him. Let him starve. lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Adam View Post
          Hmmmm....

You may well be on to something here.

Oh man!! That's too funny. I didn't know what the dude looked like.
          If it pays, it stays

Comment

I think if they want to go on a hunger strike let em. Just look at it a diet. If they die then they are to stupid to live anyways.
            Why is it when ya think you're finally moving on,
            the past will come back and make ya start thinking
            about things all over again?

Comment

Working...
            X