X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ITALY COURT OVERTURNS PAEDOPHILE CONVICTION AS 11-YEAR-OLD 'IN LOVE'

ITALY COURT OVERTURNS PAEDOPHILE CONVICTION AS 11-YEAR-OLD 'IN LOVE'
    AFP 12/30/2013 4:12:22 PM
    Italy's highest court has overturned the conviction of a 60-year-old man for having sex with an 11-year-old girl, because the verdict failed to take into account their "amorous relationship".

Pietro Lamberti, a social services worker in Catanzaro in southern Italy, was convicted in February 2011 and sentenced to five years in prison for sexual acts with a minor.

The verdict was later upheld by an appeals court.

But Italy's supreme court ruled that the verdict did not sufficiently consider "the 'consensus', the existence of an amorous relationship, the absence of physical force, the girl's feelings of love".

The court's October 15 decision to order a retrial was made public this month by Il Quotidiano della Calabria and slowly spread to social media networks, where it sparked heated reactions against the Italian justice system.

According to Il Quotidiano, the girl came from a poor family who had known and trusted the social worker.

Lamberti was caught naked in bed with the girl after an investigation by police based largely on wire-tap evidence, it said.
    Well, why not? Every other sexual disorder is merely a matter of preference (or genetics). This highly groomed girl is simply expressing her desire to be sexually available to a man 50 years her senior. Surely we ought to encourage young girls to be generous with their youthful animal spirits. How else are old men going to get both nubile flesh and caretakers?

Breitbart
    "Alexa, slaughter the fatted calf."

Originally posted by Gingersnap View Post
    Well, why not? Every other sexual disorder is merely a matter of preference (or genetics). This highly groomed girl is simply expressing her desire to be sexually available to a man 50 years her senior. Surely we ought to encourage young girls to be generous with their youthful animal spirits. How else are old men going to get both nubile flesh and caretakers?

Breitbart
    I once watched a documentary about a Brasilian transvestite. She claimed that Italians were the worst perverts. That's saying something when the woman saying it has a dick.
    Last edited by Billy Jingo; Tuesday, December 31, 2013, 5:24 PM.
    Colonel Vogel : What does the diary tell you that it doesn't tell us?

Professor Henry Jones : It tells me, that goose-stepping morons like yourself should try *reading* books instead of *burning* them!

Comment

I don't know what group holds the 'worst pervert' title and knowing probably wouldn't be helpful (to me, anyway).

Regardless of how 'love' worked 700 years ago (shades of Beatrice), in the here and now we don't let 11 year olds get into debt or join the military for a reason - little kids are piss poor decision-makers. This is even more so when the decision is emotional/sexual.

Somewhere out there is a 40 year old adult who looks back fondly on her childhood years of sexual manipulation. That adult is not the norm.

Comment

That adult is not the norm.
        Hey, HEY! You can just leave me out of it, okay?
        Enjoy.

Comment

Originally posted by Norm dePlume View Post
          Hey, HEY! You can just leave me out of it, okay?
          How could I? The story was kinky.

Comment

Breitbart
            Fuck you. On second thought, go fuck yourself.
            "Since the historic ruling, the Lovings have become icons for equality. Mildred released a statement on the 40th anniversary of the ruling in 2007: 'I am proud that Richard’s and my name is on a court case that can help reinforce the love, the commitment, the fairness, and the family that so many people, Black or white, young or old, gay or straight, seek in life. I support the freedom to marry for all. That’s what Loving, and loving, are all about.'." - Mildred Loving (Loving v. Virginia)

Comment

Somewhere out there is a 40 year old adult who looks back fondly on her childhood years of sexual manipulation. That adult is not the norm.
              In the words of the great Aretha Franklin, who's zoomin' who?
              Colonel Vogel : What does the diary tell you that it doesn't tell us?

Professor Henry Jones : It tells me, that goose-stepping morons like yourself should try *reading* books instead of *burning* them!

Comment

The only one I know looks back and sees himself as having worked the situation to his advantage. I am serious. I have tried to discuss this in terms of right, wrong, and abuse with him and he simply views himself as having been in control. It's not that difficult to understand how he feels that way when you consider that his ten year relationship (and friendship thereafter) with a man old enough to be his father provided him with dentistry, vision care, clothes, money, a car when he was 16, a college education, and a car on graduation. He views that man (now deceased) as having been a friend and a mentor. It's twisted from our POV, but then a lot of relationships between peers are quite twisted as well. When you take into account the training in social graces, restaurant dining, travel, learning Chinese and the sort, it seems more like something out of English literature and there is a chance that is was modeled on a story.
                The year's at the spring
                And day's at the morn;
                Morning's at seven;
                The hill-side's dew-pearled;
                The lark's on the wing;
                The snail's on the thorn:
                God's in his heaven—
                All's right with the world!

Comment

Breitbart
                  Seriously, Ginger? The girl's brain isn't fully developed, so she doesn't always understand when she's being taken advantage of. Nowhere near the same as certain other issues and you only make the case for certain other issues by making that ridiculous comparison.

That court should be shot.

Comment

How else are old men going to get both nubile flesh and caretakers?
                    If only CW were still around...
                    We are so fucked.

Comment

Originally posted by Lanie View Post
                      Seriously, Ginger? The girl's brain isn't fully developed, so she doesn't always understand when she's being taken advantage of. Nowhere near the same as certain other issues and you only make the case for certain other issues by making that ridiculous comparison.

That court should be shot.
                      No more ridiculous than letting a kindergartner decide he's a girl. People are okay with that. I doubt a 5 year old is done with brain development either.

Comment

No more ridiculous than letting a kindergartner decide he's a girl. People are okay with that. I doubt a 5 year old is done with brain development either.
                        I agree with that. Just because people have no sense in regards to the five year old doesn't mean we should act the same.

Comment

Originally posted by gary m View Post
                          If only CW were still around...
                          In fairness, CW is a lowlife slug misogynist, but unless there's some form of debauchery even he considered too repulsive to admit to (and that doesn't fit with what I observed of his personality, which was totally lacking in shame or even acknowledgment of his repulsiveness), he is attracted to adult women, not children.
                          "Since the historic ruling, the Lovings have become icons for equality. Mildred released a statement on the 40th anniversary of the ruling in 2007: 'I am proud that Richard’s and my name is on a court case that can help reinforce the love, the commitment, the fairness, and the family that so many people, Black or white, young or old, gay or straight, seek in life. I support the freedom to marry for all. That’s what Loving, and loving, are all about.'." - Mildred Loving (Loving v. Virginia)

Comment

Don't even pretend that's what you meant, but for the sake of argument, I would agree with you only if we're talking about sex reassignment procedures. A 5-year-old is obviously too young to decide on permanent cosmetic alteration of his or her body.

However, young children "try on" different identities all the time. Few people paid any attention to the girl in my class who dressed like a boy, wore her hair in a boy's haircut and used a boys' nickname (no, it wasn't I) right up until junior high. She was a "tomboy," an accepted role even in the rigid 1950s, and was not, after all, the one in our class who turned out to be gay. Had a boy behaved comparably, it would have been a scandal, and that's the bias you're demonstrating.

My nephew spent th entire year he was 4 being Superman. He had several Superman outfits and wore nothing else, except on church Sundays, when my sister persuaded him that his "Clark Kent clothes" were required. If he had imagined that he was Wonder Woman, I trust she would have approached it the same way (although my former brother-in-law, who isn't famous for his tolerance of whimsy to start with, might have been even less accepting of that. Note "former.")

There's a major difference between letting children explore their own identity in ways they originate and imposing an adult's sexual demands on a child. If you don't see the distinction, you're scary.

Comment

Originally posted by Celeste Chalfonte View Post
                              Don't even pretend that's what you meant, but for the sake of argument, I would agree with you only if we're talking about sex reassignment procedures. A 5-year-old is obviously too young to decide on permanent cosmetic alteration of his or her body.
                              I mean exactly the same thing I always mean which is that cultural attitudes may sprawl in any number of unpleasant directions but normative sexual behavior is just that - normative.

In this case, an old man's lust manipulated a child who would not normally ever consider even viewing the decrepit body of a 60 year old man let alone sexually servicing one. The court evidently decided that spirit of age (hypersexual, indiscriminate) applied as much to 11 year old girls as it does to gay adults, transvestites, polyamorous groups, and others.

The decision is revolting but it's very much the Zeitgeist.

Comment

Working...
                              X