Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stand by your man

Daily Mail

Kathie Lee Gifford has stood up for her husband against his latest cheating allegations.
    The morning talk show host said that her 83-year-old husband could not remember whether or not he had an affair with Johnny Carson's second wife, as Carson's friend alleged in a new tell-all book.
    The affair between former NFL star Gifford and Joanne Carson reportedly took place in 1970, while Gifford was married to his first wife Maxine.
    'I got the call and Frank was still asleep and... (she said) "Tell me, tell me! It was a long time ago. Did you have an affair with her?"' she recalled saying.
    '"I can't remember, maybe?"' she said as her husband's response.
    'No it's not true,' she followed up quickly.
    The news of the alleged Gifford-Carson affair broke on Monday when Carson's friend Henry Bushkin released an excerpt of his tell-all book where he details how he and Johnny broke into a secret apartment that Joanne was leasing without his knowledge.
    'I have reason to believe my wife is cheating on me,' Carson reportedly told Bushkin.
    'I also have an idea who the son of a b**** is that she's shacking up with.'
    When they arrived at the apartment and saw six or seven framed photos of Gifford, who was also on television as a frequent commenter for Monday Night Football, Carson began to cry.
    "I can't remember, maybe?"
    We are not talking about taking out the trash last night.
    We are so fucked.

Originally posted by gary m View Post
    Daily Mail

"I can't remember, maybe?"
    We are not talking about taking out the trash last night.
    We are talking about a big deal football player back in the day and a sports talker in 1970s. Bad as jocks and ex-jocks are today, I kind of think they were worse back then since the women hadn't started talking about every guy they slept with. From his viewpoint, she was probably just one of a dozen or more semi-celebutard females who drifted through his life. If child support isn't involved, who keeps track?
    "Alexa, slaughter the fatted calf."

Comment

Working...
    X