Truth or Consequences

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Truth or Consequences

I'm so glad to have retired from what I experienced as an honorable profession.

It seems medicine may well be beyond the tipping point of agenda driven totalitarian group think.

One of the "arguments" for giving preteens hormone blockers is that they can just stop them if they have a change of heart and everything will just revert to normal. If that's the case, why is this presenter pushing for the removal of testes made non-functional by the blocking regimen?

If it pays, it stays

I'll place this here for your digestion. Or perhaps to cause indigestion. If you don't think the future of our medical system is at risk then listen to the oath in this white coat ceremony in Minnesota. Get ready to have a medical provider shake a feather over you and dust you in corn pollen so they can feel woke.

Follow the science.

If it pays, it stays

Comment

Originally posted by Frostbit View Post
      I'll place this here for your digestion. Or perhaps to cause indigestion. If you don't think the future of our medical system is at risk then listen to the oath in this white coat ceremony in Minnesota. Get ready to have a medical provider shake a feather over you and dust you in corn pollen so they can feel woke.

Follow the science.

Nothing else to say but...wow.

Mark
      Race Card: A tool of the intellectually weak and lazy when they cannot counter a logical argument or factual data.

"Liberals have to stop insisting that the world is what they want it to be instead of the way it is." - Bill Maher

Political correctness is ideological fascism. It’s the antithesis of freedom. Dr. Piper

Gender is not a "Social Construct", it is an outgrowth of biological reality.

Comment

"Barack Hussein Obama ... mmm ... mmm ... mmm"

I notice that the video of the militant teenagers chanting this seems to have been scrubbed from YouTube, just like the video of Hillary screeching "they clean our hotel rooms, they mow our lawns!"
        It's been ten years since that lonely day I left you
        In the morning rain, smoking gun in hand
        Ten lonely years but how my heart, it still remembers
        Pray for me, momma, I'm a gypsy now

Comment

Working...
        X