Democrat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Democrat

May we raise children who love the unloved things - the dandelion, the worm, the spiderlings.
    Children who sense the rose needs the thorn and run into rainswept days the same way they turn towards the sun...
    And when they're grown and someone has to speak for those who have no voice,
    may they draw upon that wilder bond, those days of tending tender things and be the one.

Colonel Vogel : What does the diary tell you that it doesn't tell us?

Professor Henry Jones : It tells me, that goose-stepping morons like yourself should try *reading* books instead of *burning* them!

Comment

Professor Henry Jones : It tells me, that goose-stepping morons like yourself should try *reading* books instead of *burning* them!

Comment

May we raise children who love the unloved things - the dandelion, the worm, the spiderlings.
        Children who sense the rose needs the thorn and run into rainswept days the same way they turn towards the sun...
        may they draw upon that wilder bond, those days of tending tender things and be the one.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Michele View Post
                  Now that is funny!
                  Not where I breathe, but where I love, I live...
                  Robert Southwell, S.J.

Comment

It's been ten years since that lonely day I left you
                    In the morning rain, smoking gun in hand
                    Ten lonely years but how my heart, it still remembers
                    Pray for me, momma, I'm a gypsy now

Comment

It's been ten years since that lonely day I left you
                      In the morning rain, smoking gun in hand
                      Ten lonely years but how my heart, it still remembers
                      Pray for me, momma, I'm a gypsy now

Comment

Comment

The irony in this meme is strong; decrying victimhood rhetoric from perceived victim status.

Comment

Originally posted by Billy Jingo View Post
                            The irony in this meme is strong; decrying victimhood rhetoric from perceived victim status.
                            The only thing that would've made this cartoon better, would be to weave in that crying racism when you can't/won't talk about facts is intellectually lazy..or, just plain lazy..or, even Hawaiian lazy.

Comment

The only thing that would've made this cartoon better, would be to weave in that crying racism when you can't/won't talk about facts is intellectually lazy..or, just plain lazy..or, even Hawaiian lazy.
                              Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar.

Comment

Working...
                              X