Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scraping the bottom of the deflection barrel

Not Fox, Breitbart or Drudge

Looks like Benghazi is back (still) in the news a year after some predicted on this board that it would be dead by Thanksgiving, of last year.

AP article so I won't quote it here.
    Last edited by gary m; Friday, November 15, 2013, 4:26 PM.
    We are so fucked.

That's a lot of money for a phony scandal.

By the way -- who was stupid enough to fall for the White House's asinine explanation and subsequent labeling of the attack as a "phony scandal"? Well, besides the media, of course.
    “I do not aim with my hand; he who aims with his hand has forgotten the face of his father.
    I aim with my eye.

"I do not shoot with my hand; he who shoots with his hand has forgotten the face of his father.
    I shoot with my mind.

"I do not kill with my gun; he who kills with his gun has forgotten the face of his father.
    I kill with my heart.”

The Gunslinger Creed, Stephen King, The Dark Tower

Comment

Originally posted by daveman View Post
      That's a lot of money for a phony scandal.

By the way -- who was stupid enough to fall for the White House's asinine explanation and subsequent labeling of the attack as a "phony scandal"? Well, besides the media, of course.
      Billy Jingo, care to answer that one?
      We are so fucked.

Comment

Originally posted by gary m View Post
        Maybe you'll have better luck with him. I don't think he's talking to me.
        “I do not aim with my hand; he who aims with his hand has forgotten the face of his father.
        I aim with my eye.

"I do not shoot with my hand; he who shoots with his hand has forgotten the face of his father.
        I shoot with my mind.

"I do not kill with my gun; he who kills with his gun has forgotten the face of his father.
        I kill with my heart.”

Comment

Actually I think I predicted something more like 90 seconds after the election was called.

I later admitted I was wrong because I didn't take into account Hillary 2016. That was stupid of me.
          "There are four lights!"

Comment

Originally posted by Billy Jingo View Post
            Actually I think I predicted something more like 90 seconds after the election was called.

I later admitted I was wrong because I didn't take into account Hillary 2016. That was stupid of me.

Looks like an admission that the voters on the left just vote for vapor and promises, feelgoodism.

You in there?
            Robert Francis O'Rourke, Democrat, White guy, spent ~78 million to defeat, Ted Cruz, Republican immigrant Dark guy …
            and lost …
            But the Republicans are racist.

Comment

Oh, you mean Hillary "What does it matter that four Americans were left to die?" Clinton?
              I aim with my eye.

I shoot with my mind.

I kill with my heart.”

Comment

Oh, you mean Hillary "What does it matter that four Americans were left to die?" Clinton?
                Using quotes is bad form since it implies she said that. Go with hyphens.

What-does-it-matter-if-four-Americans-were-left-to-die works better. You get your talking point across without looking like an asshole.
                "There are four lights!"

Comment

They should have called her at 3 am.
                  We are so fucked.

Comment

What-does-it-matter-if-four-Americans-were-left-to-die works better. You get your talking point across without looking like an asshole.
                    Not a quote. A nickname.

Odd -- you got your butthurt across, and STILL look like an asshole.
                    I aim with my eye.

I shoot with my mind.

I kill with my heart.”

Comment

You should probably attempt, at some point, to post substance.

Oh shit... never mind...
                      Robert Francis O'Rourke, Democrat, White guy, spent ~78 million to defeat, Ted Cruz, Republican immigrant Dark guy …
                      and lost …

Comment

Originally posted by Gramps View Post
                        You should probably attempt, at some point, to post substance.

Oh shit... never mind...
                        I do. Have you considered that you may be too thick to recognize it?
                        "There are four lights!"

Comment

That may be something you constructed in your mind.
                          You might explore that theory.
                          and lost …

Comment

They should have called her at 3 am.
                            That would be 10 AM in Benghazi. Per CNN:
                            10 a.m.: The bodies of Stevens, Smith, Doherty and Woods are put on the last plane out of Benghazi.

Not that that matters, or so I'm told.
                            I aim with my eye.

I shoot with my mind.

I kill with my heart.”

Comment

“With all due respect, the fact is we had four dead Americans. Was it because of a protest or was it because of guys out for a walk one night decided to go kill some Americans? What difference at this point does it make?”

Looks like my nickname for her was fairly accurate.
                              I aim with my eye.

I shoot with my mind.

I kill with my heart.”

Comment

Working...
                              X