Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ah jeezzz

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Ah jeezzz






    George Zimmerman was arrested today and was headed for the Seminole County Jail, according to Sheriff Don Eslinger.

    It's not clear what happened or what crime he's accused of committing, but just before 1:30 p.m., Eslinger confirmed that Zimmerman had been arrested and was being driven to the county jail in Sanford.

    He said more information would be available shortly.

    WESH-Channel 2 reported that Zimmerman was accused of domestic violence by a girlfriend.

    The Sheriff's Office, in a short news release, reported that the agency had arrested Zimmerman after being called to a disturbance on Topfield Court in western Seminole County near Apopka about 1 p.m.

    Zimmerman's new girlfriend, a 27-year-old blonde, lives in the 1300 block of Topfield Court, according to an unrelated Lake Mary police report.

    Zimmerman, 30, is the former Neighborhood Watch volunteer who was acquitted in July on a charge that he murdered Trayvon Martin, an unarmed black 17-year-old, last year.
    Bask in the warmth of the Deep South
    No one will be denied:
    Big law suits and bathroom toots;
    We're all getting Dixie-fried.
    But somewhere Hank and Lefty
    Are rollin' in their graves
    While kudzu vines grow over signs that read "Jesus Saves."

  • #2
    I believe it was a while back he was accused of domestic violence. I thought
    he had already been charged. Probably best to
    back away from him at this point.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Lanie View Post
      I believe it was a while back he was accused of domestic violence. I thought
      he had already been charged. Probably best to
      back away from him at this point.
      Shellie claimed that back in September (I think), and the Sanford PD closed that case just the other day, saying that they had nothing to charge him with.
      Bask in the warmth of the Deep South
      No one will be denied:
      Big law suits and bathroom toots;
      We're all getting Dixie-fried.
      But somewhere Hank and Lefty
      Are rollin' in their graves
      While kudzu vines grow over signs that read "Jesus Saves."

      Comment


      • #4
        Damn white people.
        “I do not aim with my hand; he who aims with his hand has forgotten the face of his father.
        I aim with my eye.

        "I do not shoot with my hand; he who shoots with his hand has forgotten the face of his father.
        I shoot with my mind.

        "I do not kill with my gun; he who kills with his gun has forgotten the face of his father.
        I kill with my heart.”

        The Gunslinger Creed, Stephen King, The Dark Tower

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Adam View Post
          Shellie claimed that back in September (I think), and the Sanford PD closed that case just the other day, saying that they had nothing to charge him with.
          They obviously had enough to arrest him this time.

          You can be defending yourself one day (or there not be enough proof that
          it was murder) and still be the type to violate your wife. They
          are two separate cases.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Lanie View Post
            They obviously had enough to arrest him this time.
            There's little detail out there at this point, but at least one news report said that in Florida, the police have to arrest someone in a domestic assault claim if one of the people involved is pregnant, and the girlfriend says she is pregnant. So that's good and bad, because it means that the cops are fairly tough on domestic assault, but it also means that any ol' body can just claim domestic assault and that they're pregnant and even if there's no evidence at all that anyone assaulted anyone and someone's going to the pokey for the night.

            So, it begs a question a bit as to whether this girl is just pulling shit or whether Zimmerman really did assault her, or perhaps the truth is somewhere in between. There's apparently going to be a preliminary bond hearing tomorrow some time, so I'm sure more detail will come out then. If Zimmerman really didn't assault her, then he just needs to stay the hell away from women all together, because he's a great, big, easy target for any woman who just wants to screw him over. If he really did assault her, then he deserves whatever the law is going to throw at him, and that's almost certain to be a loss of his carry license and an inability to own any guns, because this is apparently a felony charge.
            Bask in the warmth of the Deep South
            No one will be denied:
            Big law suits and bathroom toots;
            We're all getting Dixie-fried.
            But somewhere Hank and Lefty
            Are rollin' in their graves
            While kudzu vines grow over signs that read "Jesus Saves."

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Adam View Post
              There's little detail out there at this point, but at least one news report said that in Florida, the police have to arrest someone in a domestic assault claim if one of the people involved is pregnant, and the girlfriend says she is pregnant. So that's good and bad, because it means that the cops are fairly tough on domestic assault, but it also means that any ol' body can just claim domestic assault and that they're pregnant and even if there's no evidence at all that anyone assaulted anyone and someone's going to the pokey for the night.

              So, it begs a question a bit as to whether this girl is just pulling shit or whether Zimmerman really did assault her, or perhaps the truth is somewhere in between. There's apparently going to be a preliminary bond hearing tomorrow some time, so I'm sure more detail will come out then. If Zimmerman really didn't assault her, then he just needs to stay the hell away from women all together, because he's a great, big, easy target for any woman who just wants to screw him over. If he really did assault her, then he deserves whatever the law is going to throw at him, and that's almost certain to be a loss of his carry license and an inability to own any guns, because this is apparently a felony charge.
              He felony charge is aggravated assault with a weapon. His girlfriend says he pointed a shotgun at her during a fight.

              http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/...,1837318.story


              This guy is a fucking idiot.
              "Faith is nothing but a firm assent of the mind : which, if it be regulated, as is our duty, cannot be afforded to anything but upon good reason, and so cannot be opposite to it."

              -John Locke

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by scott View Post
                He felony charge is aggravated assault with a weapon. His girlfriend says he pointed a shotgun at her during a fight.

                http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/...,1837318.story


                This guy is a fucking idiot.
                And allegedly a violent fucking idiot. I'm so surprised.
                "Think as I think," said a man,
                "Or you are abominably wicked;
                You are a toad."
                And after I had thought of it,
                I said: "I will, then, be a toad." - Stephen Crane

                Comment


                • #9
                  It's an allegation and every 15 minutes someone, somewhere makes the same claim against a lover or spouse. Sometimes it's true and sometimes it's BS.

                  There's no history to suspect that the guy is an abuser of women. I guess he could get the bug at this point in time but most male abusers have a life-long pattern of threatening women. Given the microscope he's been under, it seems like we would know that.

                  Having seen both sides of some manipulative he said/she said things over the past 10 years, I'll wait for more evidence of angelic/satanic influence on both of them. Men can get hot-headed and violent but women can lie all day long and be believed at face value.

                  Either way, it's just a tedious DV to me. Not enough to take my attention away from the collapse of the current Administration.
                  "Alexa, slaughter the fatted calf."

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    I need police right now," she said. "He's in my house breaking all my (stuff) because I asked him to leave. He has his fricking gun breaking all of my stuff right now," she said, then, apparently turning to Zimmerman. "This is not your house. Get out of my house, Do not push me out of my house."
                    She wasn't afraid of him. She wanted him out and wanted her stuff, in one piece. Maybe she wanted some of his stuff too.

                    He's any idiot. When you're George Zimmerman, and a woman says get out, the the hell out. Deal with your stuff later. It's not worth the jail time.


                    Not where I breathe, but where I love, I live...
                    Robert Southwell, S.J.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by phillygirl View Post
                      I need police right now," she said. "He's in my house breaking all my (stuff) because I asked him to leave. He has his fricking gun breaking all of my stuff right now," she said, then, apparently turning to Zimmerman. "This is not your house. Get out of my house, Do not push me out of my house."
                      She wasn't afraid of him. She wanted him out and wanted her stuff, in one piece. Maybe she wanted some of his stuff too.

                      He's any idiot. When you're George Zimmerman, and a woman says get out, the the hell out. Deal with your stuff later. It's not worth the jail time.


                      Indeed. But she can't be held entirely blameless. I mean, no matter what you believe about the Martin shooting, George is bringing a whole U-Haul of baggage to any relationship.

                      “I do not aim with my hand; he who aims with his hand has forgotten the face of his father.
                      I aim with my eye.

                      "I do not shoot with my hand; he who shoots with his hand has forgotten the face of his father.
                      I shoot with my mind.

                      "I do not kill with my gun; he who kills with his gun has forgotten the face of his father.
                      I kill with my heart.”

                      The Gunslinger Creed, Stephen King, The Dark Tower

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by scott View Post
                        He felony charge is aggravated assault with a weapon. His girlfriend says he pointed a shotgun at her during a fight.

                        http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/...,1837318.story

                        This guy is a fucking idiot.
                        Probably. He certainly seems to have a way with attracting women who may not be all that stable mentally. That could just be bad dumb luck, or it might be a deeper issue of him wanting to "fix" people. If it's the latter, he certainly wouldn't be the first one.

                        I'm not inclined to throw him under the bus on this just yet. It seems equally as likely to me that she went berserk as it is that she did. This seems to mostly revolve around a broken glass-top table and a question of whether he actually brandished his shotgun at her. He says he was packing the guns in a bag to leave when she went off. She says that he threatened her with a shotgun when she ordered him out. So we're pretty much at he said, she said.

                        He wasn't armed when the cops got there and they were/are getting a search warrant for the house. I have to wonder why they need a warrant: why wouldn't she, the one who is actually renting the house, give permission for a search? He offered no resistance to being arrested, according to the cops. Not exactly the actions of someone who was on some sort of destructive rampage. At the same time, he apparently had plenty of time to stash the weapon(s) before the cops got in the door. So, I guess we'll wait and see.
                        Bask in the warmth of the Deep South
                        No one will be denied:
                        Big law suits and bathroom toots;
                        We're all getting Dixie-fried.
                        But somewhere Hank and Lefty
                        Are rollin' in their graves
                        While kudzu vines grow over signs that read "Jesus Saves."

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Celeste Chalfonte View Post
                          And allegedly a violent fucking idiot. I'm so surprised.
                          If he was violent she'd have some bruises or worse. She doesn't.
                          "Faith is nothing but a firm assent of the mind : which, if it be regulated, as is our duty, cannot be afforded to anything but upon good reason, and so cannot be opposite to it."

                          -John Locke

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by scott View Post
                            If he was violent she'd have some bruises or worse. She doesn't.
                            Violence doesn't always leave marks. Threats of violence leave no visible evidence. At best, he's stupid. At worst, he's stupid and violent.
                            "Think as I think," said a man,
                            "Or you are abominably wicked;
                            You are a toad."
                            And after I had thought of it,
                            I said: "I will, then, be a toad." - Stephen Crane

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by daveman View Post
                              Damn white people.
                              Now that's funny.
                              Science that cannot be questioned is propaganda.

                              Cameras in classrooms now.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X