Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Terrorist-assisting Lynne Stewart released from prison

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Terrorist-assisting Lynne Stewart released from prison




    (CNN) -- A former defense lawyer imprisoned for aiding a convicted terrorist's communication from prison to his terrorist group was released from prison Tuesday evening, after a judge ordered the "compassionate release."

    U.S. District Judge John Koeltl granted a motion filed by federal prosecutors and the Federal Bureau of Prisons to reduce the sentence of outspoken lawyer Lynne Stewart, who was sentenced to 10 years in prison in 2010.

    Stewart's "terminal medical condition and very limited life expectancy constitute extraordinary and compelling reasons that warrant the requested reduction," Koeltl wrote in his order.

    "... It is further ordered that the defendant shall be released from the custody of the Federal Bureau of Prisons as soon as her medical condition permits, the release plan is implemented and travel arrangements can be made."

    Stewart arrived in New York early Wednesday afternoon and is with her son and his family in Brooklyn, according to her lawyer, Jill Shellow.

    [....]

    Wearing navy blue prison garb and handcuffs, Stewart entered a crowded courtroom to a standing ovation.
    Well, that tells you plenty right there.

    This treasonous, terroristic bitch should have been sentenced to death in the first place. But, this is the same judge who tried to get away with giving her just 28 months when she was originally found guilty.



    Absolutely disgusting. I hope it hurts, Lynne. I hope it hurts a lot.
    It's been ten years since that lonely day I left you
    In the morning rain, smoking gun in hand
    Ten lonely years but how my heart, it still remembers
    Pray for me, momma, I'm a gypsy now

  • #2
    I can't wait to read how the Uhuru spin this.
    The year's at the spring
    And day's at the morn;
    Morning's at seven;
    The hill-side's dew-pearled;
    The lark's on the wing;
    The snail's on the thorn:
    God's in his heaven—
    All's right with the world!

    Comment


    • #3
      She was sentenced in 2005. It doesn't look like she had a whole lot longer to go.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Lanie View Post
        She was sentenced in 2005. It doesn't look like she had a whole lot longer to go.
        She was convicted in 2005. She wasn't actually sentenced (because she remained free on bond during her appeals) until 2010. She preemptively started her time in November of 2009. So she did just a hair more than half of her time, and ten years was still far too short of a term for a traitor.
        It's been ten years since that lonely day I left you
        In the morning rain, smoking gun in hand
        Ten lonely years but how my heart, it still remembers
        Pray for me, momma, I'm a gypsy now

        Comment


        • #5
          This is completely off-topic but I thought this title read:

          Terrorist-Assisted Lyme Disease Spreads From Prison.

          I wish I could say that alcohol was involved.
          "Alexa, slaughter the fatted calf."

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Adam View Post
            She was convicted in 2005. She wasn't actually sentenced (because she remained free on bond during her appeals) until 2010. She preemptively started her time in November of 2009. So she did just a hair more than half of her time, and ten years was still far too short of a term for a traitor.
            Okay, my mistake. Thanks.

            Comment


            • #7
              Just a friendly reminder: it has now been more than three years since the traitorous slime Lynne Stewart was supposed to be dead in eighteen months.

              She was well enough to pop her ugly head up in September and praise cop-killers in Dallas and Baton Rouge, though.
              It's been ten years since that lonely day I left you
              In the morning rain, smoking gun in hand
              Ten lonely years but how my heart, it still remembers
              Pray for me, momma, I'm a gypsy now

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Adam View Post
                Just a friendly reminder: it has now been more than three years since the traitorous slime Lynne Stewart was supposed to be dead in eighteen months.

                She was well enough to pop her ugly head up in September and praise cop-killers in Dallas and Baton Rouge, though.
                I was just about to bring that up. Looks like "terminal" is more of a metaphor than an accurate description.
                "Faith is nothing but a firm assent of the mind : which, if it be regulated, as is our duty, cannot be afforded to anything but upon good reason, and so cannot be opposite to it."
                -John Locke

                "It's all been melded together into one giant, authoritarian, leftist scream."
                -Newman

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Gingersnap View Post
                  This is completely off-topic but I thought this title read:

                  Terrorist-Assisted Lyme Disease Spreads From Prison.

                  I wish I could say that alcohol was involved.
                  Ticks are terrorists...........

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Novaheart View Post
                    I can't wait to read how the Uhuru spin this.
                    Uhuru??????????? Who dat?

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Adam View Post
                      Just a friendly reminder: it has now been more than three years since the traitorous slime Lynne Stewart was supposed to be dead in eighteen months.

                      She was well enough to pop her ugly head up in September and praise cop-killers in Dallas and Baton Rouge, though.
                      She's outdone the Lockerbie bomber, who died three months shy of three years after his "compassionate release."
                      • "Florida is where Woke goes to die." — Ron DeSantis.
                      • "The woke mind virus is either defeated or nothing else matters." — Elon Musk, clarifying Fauci:
                      • "Put aside all of these issues of concern about liberties and personal liberties and realize we have a common enemy and that common enemy is the virus." — Dr. Anthony Fauci, misquoting Pogo.​​
                      • "Don't underestimate Joe's ability to fuck things up."— Barack Obama's 1st Rule of Joe Biden.
                      • "The way I see it, there's always, c'mon, there's always money. It's there." — Elizabeth Warren, explaining socialism.
                      • "The interesting thing about the Green New Deal is it wasn't originally a climate thing at all.... We really think of it as a how-do-you-change-the-entire-economy thing." — Saikat Chakrabarti, then AOC's Chief of Staff.
                      • "We have to stop demonizing people and realize the biggest terror threat in this country is white men, most of them radicalized to the right, and we have to start doing something about them." — CNN's Don Lemon, showing how to stop demonizing people.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Newman View Post
                        She's outdone the Lockerbie bomber, who died three months shy of three years after his "compassionate release."
                        Thank you. Was trying to remember which guy that was.

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X