RSS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RSS

Are there any plans to bring RSS feeds back? That's the primary way I keep up with new forum posts on all my forums. It seems to have disappeared after the board was restarted.
    “Any sufficiently advanced capitalism is indistinguishable from rent seeking.” ~ =j

Originally posted by Tom Servo View Post
    Are there any plans to bring RSS feeds back? That's the primary way I keep up with new forum posts on all my forums. It seems to have disappeared after the board was restarted.
    Well, this was completely news to me. I didn't even know vBulletin did that. I have enabled RSS as a global setting, though I'm going to have to tinker with this a bit to see if it's actually working.

Comment

Thanks, I appreciate it. :-)

Sent from my A700 using Tapatalk 4
      “Any sufficiently advanced capitalism is indistinguishable from rent seeking.” ~ =j

Comment

Right. I think that this is working now. If someone else would like to test it out to make sure I'm not getting a "false positive," that would be great.

Should be running RSS2.0 of all new posts visible to visitors. It should not feed for forums not open to visitors (e.g. believers' area, mod shop, etc.)

Comment

Looks like it's working again. Thanks for your help!

Each forum now has an individual RSS feed option as well, except for Hearts & Prayers.

Comment

Welp, it looks like the RSS has stopped working again, at least the one for the entire site. I haven't checked any of the individual feeds since I don't want the forum taking over my RSS site. When I click the feed button I do get a list of current posts showing up, but for some reason when I stick it in my reader (Inoreader) it doesn't show anything. Last post there was about goats.

Comment

I'm afraid I'm at a bit of a loss. RSS seems to work for me.

How are you accessing the feed?

Comment

I'm accessing it through a third party website called InoReader. After I prayed this I went back to my old copy of Opera 12 and it's feed is still working, so it must be an issue with that other website.

Sent from my Droid DNA using Tapatalk 4

Comment

Working...
                X