Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Black Believer's Forum?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Black Believer's Forum?

    I can't post there even if I change my font color to white - I can't see to compose a post. Is God just punishing me (likely) or is this some glitch? If the latter, what's the work-around?
    "Alexa, slaughter the fatted calf."

  • #2
    I had to put on my readers and still squint to see.
    May we raise children who love the unloved things - the dandelion, the worm, the spiderlings.
    Children who sense the rose needs the thorn and run into rainswept days the same way they turn towards the sun...
    And when they're grown and someone has to speak for those who have no voice,
    may they draw upon that wilder bond, those days of tending tender things and be the one.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Michele View Post
      I had to put on my readers and still squint to see.
      It's just completely black when I bring up the 'reply to post' box. Maybe some problem on my end somehow.
      "Alexa, slaughter the fatted calf."

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Gingersnap View Post
        It's just completely black when I bring up the 'reply to post' box. Maybe some problem on my end somehow.
        It's not on your end. I just can't figure out which stylevar is wonky. I may have to delete it and re-install it.

        Comment


        • #5
          I thought you were talking about a people of color forum.
          If it pays, it stays

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Frostbit View Post
            I thought you were talking about a people of color forum.
            Like I would know or care what that means. In 2 more months I will be functionally transparent due to Nordic genetics. Sadly.
            "Alexa, slaughter the fatted calf."

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Gingersnap View Post
              I can't post there even if I change my font color to white - I can't see to compose a post. Is God just punishing me (likely) or is this some glitch? If the latter, what's the work-around?
              Yes, God is excluding you until you reveal what the fox says.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Lanie View Post
                Yes, God is excluding you until you reveal what the fox says.
                Lanie, that is one of the funniest things I've ever seen you post...I wonder how many other people got it!
                Not where I breathe, but where I love, I live...
                Robert Southwell, S.J.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by phillygirl View Post
                  Lanie, that is one of the funniest things I've ever seen you post...I wonder how many other people got it!
                  My niece keeps me young. I wouldn't know it otherwise.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Lanie View Post
                    My niece keeps me young. I wouldn't know it otherwise.
                    Nieces are great for that, aren't they? My niece keeps me up to date with Katy Perry, et al. I'm afraid to listen to my nephews' music.
                    Not where I breathe, but where I love, I live...
                    Robert Southwell, S.J.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      An update:

                      This has been driving me absolutely batty. I've un-installed and re-installed the style, gone over coding until my eyes bled, and I cannot for the life of me figure out why it's doing this.

                      I did, however, run across this little work-around this afternoon. I think scott mentioned this before, but I only just now caught this relatively simple temporary solution.

                      In the upper-left corner of the text editor is a button that will be "lit up" blue:





                      Click that button, and *poof* the editor turns readable.


                      I'll keep at this until I figure it out, but that will at least make the Believer's forum usable in the meantime.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Administrator View Post
                        An update:

                        This has been driving me absolutely batty. I've un-installed and re-installed the style, gone over coding until my eyes bled, and I cannot for the life of me figure out why it's doing this.

                        I did, however, run across this little work-around this afternoon. I think scott mentioned this before, but I only just now caught this relatively simple temporary solution.

                        In the upper-left corner of the text editor is a button that will be "lit up" blue:





                        Click that button, and *poof* the editor turns readable.


                        I'll keep at this until I figure it out, but that will at least make the Believer's forum usable in the meantime.
                        The "poof" was me editing the code to make the texarea in the editor of that skin white. It should work for both modes but it doesn't. Someone has designed the skin poorly.
                        "Faith is nothing but a firm assent of the mind : which, if it be regulated, as is our duty, cannot be afforded to anything but upon good reason, and so cannot be opposite to it."

                        -John Locke

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X