Tip Jar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tip Jar

This is and always will be Adam's site. He owns it. He has allowed me to assist with the technical details.

Most of you have offered to help financially and I promised you that at some point I would put out a tip jar, so here it is.

https://www.paypal.com/donate/?hoste...=VT93C92LN3W8C

You are under no obligation to contribute, this site costs about $250 a year to keep open - maybe $800 if we have to scramble due to unexpected software/host issues which we hope we don't have to do again for awhile. We're paid up until October.

You get no privileges for contributing. You are not penalized if you don't. Adam doesn't even know I'm doing this and he certainly doesn't condone this. But he shouldn't have to worry about the site going down because he forgot to update his credit card so here we are. If you want to send some money, thank you. If you want to send good vibes, thank you as well.
    Last edited by scott; Friday, June 10, 2022, 10:54 PM.
    "Faith is nothing but a firm assent of the mind : which, if it be regulated, as is our duty, cannot be afforded to anything but upon good reason, and so cannot be opposite to it."

-John Locke

It wouldn't take my card for some reason. When I went back in, instead of a donation to NEIP it said I was going to donate to ClaimGig.

???

Mark
    Race Card: A tool of the intellectually weak and lazy when they cannot counter a logical argument or factual data.

"Liberals have to stop insisting that the world is what they want it to be instead of the way it is." - Bill Maher

Political correctness is ideological fascism. It’s the antithesis of freedom. Dr. Piper

Gender is not a "Social Construct", it is an outgrowth of biological reality.

Comment

Originally posted by 80zephyr View Post
      It wouldn't take my card for some reason. When I went back in, instead of a donation to NEIP it said I was going to donate to ClaimGig.

???

Mark
      Looks fairly clear cut to me that the donation is for NEIP.

Screen Shot 2022-06-11 at 6.40.59 AM.png
      If it pays, it stays

Comment

Originally posted by Frostbit View Post

Looks fairly clear cut to me that the donation is for NEIP.

Screen Shot 2022-06-11 at 6.40.59 AM.png
        I'll try again

Mark
        Race Card: A tool of the intellectually weak and lazy when they cannot counter a logical argument or factual data.

"Liberals have to stop insisting that the world is what they want it to be instead of the way it is." - Bill Maher

Political correctness is ideological fascism. It’s the antithesis of freedom. Dr. Piper

Comment

ClaimGig is me.

Sorry for the confusion.
          "Faith is nothing but a firm assent of the mind : which, if it be regulated, as is our duty, cannot be afforded to anything but upon good reason, and so cannot be opposite to it."

-John Locke

Comment

Ok, tried to pay w/paypal. Put in the amount, and hit enter. Took me to this screen:

Donate to
            ClaimGig

To put in yet another amount with no mention of NEIP. Why is it asking me to put an amount in again?

Mark

Comment

Originally posted by scott View Post
              ClaimGig is me.

Sorry for the confusion.
              I get endless phishing emails and NEVER use a provided link for anything. Please text me a PayPal account email addy and I'll pony up. Also the check box makes it look like there are processing fees. That would be avoided with a direct "gift" to someone via PayPal wouldn't it?

Sorry if I'm complicating the issue.
              If it pays, it stays

Comment

I was able to use my credit card. I just added in the processing fee so that Scott/Adam would get the whole donation.
                Not where I breathe, but where I love, I live...
                Robert Southwell, S.J.

Comment

Originally posted by phillygirl View Post
                  I was able to use my credit card. I just added in the processing fee so that Scott/Adam would get the whole donation.
                  You are a kind and generous person.
                  If it pays, it stays

Comment

Ok, I keep getting this message:

Something went wrong
                    We couldn't process this donation. Please try again later, this could just be a temporary glitch.

Can I just send a check??

Mark

Comment

Ok, I keep getting this message:

Something went wrong
                      We couldn't process this donation. Please try again later, this could just be a temporary glitch.

Can I just send a check??

Mark
                      Thanks anyway, but no. Don't worry about it.

Thank you everyone who donated, we've got enough for at least the next year.

-John Locke

Comment

Originally posted by scott View Post

Thanks anyway, but no. Don't worry about it.

Thank you everyone who donated, we've got enough for at least the next year.
                        I tried. Its all I can do.

Mark

Comment

I tried. Its all I can do.

Mark
                          You can pick it up next year. Promise.

glad it worked out, Scott. I think everyone here is willing to pick up some of the tab. Just let us know when it’s needed again.
                          Not where I breathe, but where I love, I live...
                          Robert Southwell, S.J.

Comment

Working...
                          X